Friday, June 19, 2009

Mens Breitling Watches - The Chronomat Evolution

For many years I hankered after a quality wristwatch. I've always liked the chronometer styles watches and, when I was younger, Seiko was my preferred brand. That was until I grew up and discovered Breitling watches. The main problem with Breitling watches is that, well, they're not exactly at the cheap end of the scale. So, when I got a little bonus from work a few years ago, I seized the opportunity and headed down to the local jewellers shop and got myself one. The best thing about my men's Breitling wristwatch, is that no matter whether I'm in formal attire , lounging about the yard, or even swimming at the health club, my Breitling watch doesn't seem out of place.

The Breitling watch I eventually settled on was the Chronomat Evolution, which is Breitling's best selling watch, and it's not hard to see why. This stunning timepiece was originally created to for the world famous Frecce Tricolori, the Italian air force display team. Over the years Breitling citizen watches tweaked its design and it is now considered by many people, myself included, to be the most technically accomplished watch in their extensive range. It shares design features with any other Breitling watches, things like the classic 3 sub-dials, one for recording seconds, one for 10 minute intervals and a 3 hour interval sub-dial. For the technically minded, the movement is an ETA Valjoux 7750 and the casing diameter is 43.7mm and is 17.1mm thick. My watch has a black face with white dials, but there invicta watches several other variations to this design available.

So, would I recommend a Breitling watch to others. Absolutely. Their accuracy and robustness are legendary and, because they are recognised as a high quality brand their resale value is fantastic. Many celebrities have openly endorsed them, with starts like Usher and David Beckham recently buying into the brand, so their profile has never been higher. You cant hide from their history either. Mens Breitling wristwatches have been the choice of aviators for over a hundred years now, and their pedigree is second to none.

Breitling watches are considered to be amongst the best in the world. The have been the first choice of pilots, airmen, and even astronauts for over 100 years now.

No comments: